The 3rd ICRST, will make the abstracts (both Oral and Poster presentation) available for browsing as an e-Poster only when the authors accepted to publish their presentation in the Conference App.
Those who want to make their presentations available on the e-Poster should prepare their presentation data following the instructions below and submit it to our e-Poster Submission system below.
THE 45TH JSRT Digital Poster Submission
Login ID: your Paper Number (ex. IO-01)
Password: your Abstract ID (10-digit number)
Dates and Deadlines
Open: Friday, August 25, 2017 (JST)
Close: Friday, September 15, 2017, 12 PM (JST)
NOTE: The deadline for submitting your e-Poster is September 15, 2017, 12 PM. If you miss this deadline, we will not be able to make your e-Poster available at the 3rd ICRST.
Presentation data for this e-Poster cannot include any movies or screen switching animations / animations.
Please prepare your data using Windows: MS PowerPoint 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013,and 2016.
- Make your presentation data 20MB or smaller (total data file size).
- Specify a display area aspect ratio of 4:3 for the pages of your presentation and up to 20 slides can be registered.
- OR should you put all the information in a single slide, the data should be 140cm Height * 83cm Width.
- Please disclose conflicts of interest within your presentation data (Any format is acceptable).
- We recommend you to use the standard fonts such as Century, Century Gothic, Times New Roman, etc.
- If you are worried about garbled characters or layout corruptions, please convert the presentation data to image format.
- Please use the first slide (slide 1) as the title slide including the presentation title, paper number and all author names).
You can modify the data at any time during the submission period.
We will not accept any additions or changes to the data after the data submission has been closed.